Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Monday 28 November 2011

Konnect with the Kimberley


Today I finished cutting this short clip of footage shot on the 2011 Australian Geographic Scientific Expedition. This video is designed to 1) inspire you about wildlife of this spectacular corner of Australia, and 2) come and see these amazing sights for yourself on the next trip with AG in 2012!!
I would like to thank the fabulous West Australian musician Dave Mann for letting me use his music.

If you like what you see and you are keen to register for the trip to El Questro in 2012, visit www.australiangeographic.com.au and click the ‘Expeditions’ tab for more information.


Kimberley from Simon Cherriman on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, if you would help us both out would you post something to my group, Friends of Julian Lennon's Change The World? The theme of this group, as suggested, is about all changes needed. I tend to gravitate toward Wildlife and their plight. Reading your posts in my group will alert them and make them aware. Also if you would make it personal they are more apt to not scroll past. Adding your link a few spaces down will increase your cause and increase members.
    Thanks to you and your work.
    Peace, Love and Harmony
    Molly English
    peacesofmolly@aol.com

    ReplyDelete