Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Saturday 18 October 2014

Latest Eagle Research


Isn't he gorgeous (the eagle chick I mean!!)? This is a Wedge-tailed Eagle chick aged about 7 weeks. I've just returned from the middle of Western Australia where I've been carrying on the research on Wedge-tails which began back in 2011. You can read more about what the latest field trip has involved by visiting the latest blog post on the Wedge-tailed Eagle Tracking website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment