Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Saturday 28 June 2014

Singapore Bird Group



Tonight I gave a talk about my eagle work in Australia to the Singapore Nature Society. This was thanks to my friend Natalia, a Singapore resident and member of the club, who was very excited about my visit and arranged the event. It is always a thrill to meet new people and I draw huge amounts of positive energy from groups who are as keen on the environment as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment