Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Eagles at the Museum


Our fabulous West Australian Museum, which is the source of an incredible wealth of knowledge about WA's natural history, is in the process of updating some of its public educational material, which will create a brilliant resource for environmental educators. I am very privileged to have had a few of my images used in a recent information sheet that the museum produced on Wedge-tailed Eagles. My heartfelt thanks to Ron Johnstone, a friend and mentor in ornithology over many years, for creating this opportunity to share these pictures. Visit this link to read this and other extremely detailed and useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment