Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Monday 1 June 2015

'Where Do Eagles Dare?' in NSW


It's now June and in only two weeks I will be visiting New South Wales for 2 screenings of my film 'Where Do Eagles Dare?'. I am very excited to be joining my good friend Daniel Hunter who will hold the world premiere of his recent film 'Battle in the Bush'.

For more information about the screenings, and to buy tickets, please CLICK HERE!

As part of the promotion for these film screenings, I was very excited to be able to join Linda Mottram on ABC 702's Morning Program this week. In case you missed it, you can hear a recording of the radio interview by clicking below. My huge thanks to Linda and her producer Laura for organising this and having me on :)

6'8" and I don't play basketball! Not sure what sport Linda prefers?!


No comments:

Post a Comment