Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Saturday 20 October 2012

The Couch

Today I was lucky enough to be interviewed on the Wild Things segment on one of Perth's popular TV shows, The Couch. I was invited to talk about Wedge-tailed Eagles and my research/filmmaking work carried out in the last few years. I'm really grateful to Marnie Giroud, the host of the segment, for organising this great opportunity, and to the producer/crew for making it happen!

Here's a clip of the interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment