Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Nest Boxes: Ardross Primary



Looking down from the leafy canopy and seeing over 150 smiling faces beaming up at me today was one of the most wonderful moments of my short ‘education history’. This photo was taken from about 20 metres up in a Lemon-scented Gum at the front of the latest school to participate in the School Nest Box Program. Why was I up there? Read this Re-Cyc-Ology website post to find out...


No comments:

Post a Comment