Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Saturday 24 January 2015

Film Reviews - from the next generation


TEAR JERKING! I have just received the most wonderful piece of feedback from a close friend about the impact that my latest film, 'Where Do Eagles Dare?', has had on her 5 year-old son:

"You are inspiring the younger generation! He has watched your DVD twice and here he is building a hide so he can watch birds. Notice he is all dressed up in his camouflage gear!!!"

THIS is why I do what I do! It gives me an enormous drive to carry on my life's mission to receive this sort of feedback. THANKYOU to my friend who sent this to me, it makes all those hours spent in the edit suite, and all the effort of finishing a film, worth EVERY minute :D

Here is the little boy's completed hide. What a ripper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment