Welcome to the News section of the iNSiGHT Ornithology website (https://www.simoncherriman.com.au/). This blog contains updates about various things I've been up to, interesting environmental issues and observations I make regularly while going about my day. It is designed to be fun AND educational, and inspire you about our wonderful natural world. Happy reading!

Thursday 24 January 2013

Photos in Mundaring


The Wild Australia photography exhibition closed today with Judy and I removing our prints from the display at Little Creatures. On my way home I called into Murphy's Cafe in Mundaring for an iced coffee, began chatting to the owner Sarah, and was totally stoked when she offered the wall space in her cafe for us to display our prints!

Gill and I now have about 14 of our various sized canvas, block-mounted enlargements on display at Murphy's. Why not go and have a fabulous coffee, snack, or more substantial meal and enjoy some wildlife art? Here's some images of the fabulous food on the menu to help you make that decision :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment